Businesses can help us in many ways. If you manage or own a business, you could consider:
- Supplying prizes for our well-publicised raffles (we run four per year).
- Helping your staff to support us financially through workplace giving.
- Offering us a discount on services or goods purchased from your company.
- Advertising our organisation in your premises and provide a link to us on your website
- Hiring one of our Transition To Work graduates.
- Providing work experience or extra training for our people.
- Making a place available for a person with disability through Afford Employment.
- Sponsoring an Afford event
We welcome any support you can provide, so if you would like to consider any of the above or have another way you can help Afford help people with disability.