Terms and Conditions
For Facebook Competition
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promotion commences and ends at the times specified on the promotional post.
3. Entry is open only to New South Wales, Victorian and Queensland residents over the age of 18.
4. Eligible entrants will automatically receive one entry into the promotion when they complete all entry requirements listed on the post each day.
5. The person with the best answer or creative entry (depending on the competition) will win the prize displayed in that days post.
6. Judging will take place as specified on the promotional post. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winners will be contacted via Facebook.
8. Afford will take no responsibility if the prize winner’s contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
9. The prize will be sent by post to the Prize Winner within 6 weeks from the draw date. Afford will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
11. Afford reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
12. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Afford, unless a winner otherwise notifies Afford at the time of accepting their prize. Eligible Entrants consent to Afford using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes.
13. Afford reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes on Facebook and the Afford website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials
By entering this competition you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.