Speech therapists support people with communicating or swallowing.
Assisting with speech can involve things like assisting with sign language, visual communication tools and assistive technology.
Our Speech Therapy Services
Our Speech Therapists stay up to date with the latest methods of therapy. We work with you to help with:
– Mealtimes and swallowing
– Managing coughing, choking or difficulty chewing
– Verbal communication using words to share information
– Improving the clarity of speech
– Non-verbal communication
– Using assistive technology
– Key Word Sign Language
– Social skills
– Visual aided communication
We are available for group sessions or home visits, we tailor our services to suit our clients.
Book a Speech therapy session today!