Although some shops may be closed, you can still shop for the things you need – and want – and can even save money while you’re doing it, thanks to Afford Rewards.
Afford Rewards is an exclusive program that Afford offers to its employees – and has extended to Afford Carers! With Afford Rewards you can save money and access discounts and cashback offers on many retailers, all by shopping online.
With Afford Rewards you can find discounts on products and services at all your favourite stores. It’s available for you to access throughout the year, so you could be saving thousands of dollars just buy buying groceries, presents, and gifts for yourself through Afford Rewards.
Many retailers are still offering discounts to support customers through these extraordinary times. So, you have even more opportunities to build up your family’s savings. Access discounts from major retailers such as:
- Woolworths and Coles for your grocery needs,
- JB HIFI to update your technology in your home and keep you connected,
- Rebel to stock up on your fitness equipment,
- Kmart and Target for essential home items,
- Priceline for any pharmacy needs and much, much more!
If you haven’t yet accessed Afford Rewards follow the steps below to get started.
Afford Rewards: A Step By Step Guide
Use Afford Rewards SmartSpending™ app and get every discount on the go!
- Once you receive your registration email click on the link, set up your password and you’re ready to set up your app!
- Just search and download ‘SmartSpending’ app on App Store or Google Play or visit the website – affordrewards.com.au.
- On your device, log in with your Afford Rewards details. Just make sure you have activated your account first.
- Browse the deals available from hundreds of leading retailers and choose which instant eGift card you would like to use.
- Proceed to the retailer and checkout and purchase the gift card on your smartphone.
- Pay for your transaction using the gift voucher! You can use it to make purchases immediately in-store or online, or you can even print them and give them as gift cards.
You need to activate your account and register as a member to access Afford Rewards. If you haven’t received an activation email contact Candace Burke, Executive Manager – Human Resources Candace.Burke@afford.com.au.
Visit AffordRewards.com.au or download the SmartSpending app on your phone to access discounts instantly.