- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Ramp Access
- Accessible Bathroom
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Storage For Personal Items
- Private Room
- Accessible Kitchen
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
We have no vacancy for this property.
About the Community
Cranebrook is a suburb of Greater Western Sydney and a 20 minute drive to the Blue Mountains. The neighbourhood is in walking distance to shops, parks and reserves.
Parks and Recreation
- Lakes Walk - 12 minute walking distance, 1 minute driving distance
- Mountain View Reserve Lookout - 16 minute walking distance, 1 minute driving distance
- Wianamatta Nature Reserve - 5 minute driving distance
- Afford Lifestyle Centre, Jamisontown - 13 minute driving distance
- Woolworths Jordan Springs - 5 minute driving distance
- Cranebrook Village Shopping Centre - 3 minute walking distance, 5 minute driving distance
Heroes with Ability – join our weekly sports program
Afford partners with Heroes with Ability to give people living with disability the opportunity to achieve their wellbeing goals through sport. Click here to find out more information.
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.
This spacious house features a formal lounge and dining area, open-plan family room and separate rumpus room. It also has a renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benches, stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop.