- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Ramp Access
- Accessible Bathroom
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Storage For Personal Items
- Private Room
- Accessible Kitchen
- Open Plan Living
- Wide Doorframes
- Wide Pathway
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
There are 2 vacancies in this SIL house. The house is ideal for people with high physical support needs and who enjoy being social. The house is currently occupied by females.
About the Community
Gilston is a rural residential area in the City of Gold Coast. It is known for its neighbourly community spirit, lush bushland and laid-back countryside. Gilston is close to public transport, parks and shops.
- Gilston Rd at Longhill Road Bus Stop (Route 748) – 14 minute walking distance
- Nerang Train Station - 10 minute driving distance
Parks and Recreation
- Gilston Road Reserve – 12 minute walking distance, 2 minute driving distance
- Grand Golf Club – 24 minutes walking distance, 5 minutes driving distance
- Nerang National Park – 15 minute driving distance
- Nerang Mall – 23 minute bus journey, 8 minute driving distance
- Highland Park Shopping Plaza – 9 minute driving distance
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.
This house is great for people who love to entertain. The house is spacious with open plan living, a large theatre room, outdoor entertainment area and a heated inground pool. The house is a short walk to the beach.