- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Ramp Access
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Storage For Personal Items
- Accessible Kitchen
- Open Plan Living
- Wide Doorframes
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
There is one vacancy in this SIL house. The house is ideal for someone who is looking for independence and who enjoys being social and making friends. The house is currently occupied by three males and one female.
About the Community
Cranbourne is a residential area in the City of Casey. It is known for its great parks and recreation facilities and a family-friendly community. Cranbourne has great public transport links, and is close to parks, shops and restaurants.
- Courtenay Ave/Thompsons Rd (Routes 841, 881) – 5 minute walking distance
- Cranbourne Train Station - 8 minute driving distance
Parks and Recreation
- Carlisle Park – 11 minute walking distance, 4 minute driving distance
- Donnelly Recreation Reserve – 16 minutes walking distance, 5 minutes driving distance
- Lawson Poole Reserve – 22 minutes walking distance, 3 minute driving distance
- Springhill Shopping Centre – 11 minutes walking distance, 3 minute driving distance
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre – 15 minute driving distance
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.