- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Ramp Access
- Accessible Bathroom
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Storage For Personal Items
- Private Room
- Accessible Kitchen
- Open Plan Living
- Wide Doorframes
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
We have one vacant bedroom which is located at the front of the house. The bedroom is large and has floorboards, new blinds, a walk-in wardrobe and an accessible ensuite. The ideal housemate is male who enjoys being social who is in a wheelchair or mobile. The current residents are male who enjoy attending Afford’s Community Hubs for social and recreational activities.
About the Community
Ingleburn is a suburb in the City of Campbelltown, New South Wales. The house is close to public transport, shops, hospital, and parks. This SIL house is also a short drive to Afford’s Campbelltown Hub to access our community services.
- Ingleburn Station - 21 minute walking distance, 3 minute driving distance
Parks and Recreation
- Hallinan Park - 16 minute walking distance, 2 minute driving distance
- Edmondson Regional Park - 10 minute driving distance
- Library - 15 minute walking distance, 2 minute driving distance
- Afford’s Campbelltown Hub - 16 minute driving distance
- Ingleburn Village Shopping Centre - 23 minute walking distance, 4 minute driving distance
- Liverpool Hospital - 20 minute driving distance
Heroes with Ability – join our weekly sports program
Afford partners with Heroes with Ability to give people living with disability the opportunity to achieve their wellbeing goals through sport. Click here to find out more information.
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.
This SIL house has open plan living with two spacious living rooms, accessible kitchen, and an accessible bathroom. This SIL house has beautiful gardens, a large backyard with a swimming pool, and an outdoor entertainment area.
This spacious house features a formal lounge and dining area, open-plan family room and separate rumpus room. It also has a renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benches, stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop.