- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Ramp Access
- Accessible Bathroom
- Accessible Kitchen
- Wide Doorframes
- Wide Pathway
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
About the Community
Mount Druitt is in the City of Blacktown, and is part of the Greater Western Sydney. The neighbourhood is close to public transport, shops, parks and recreation facilities.
- Mount Druitt Train Station - 15 minute walking distance, 2 minute driving distance
Parks and Recreation
- Whalan Reserve - 11 minute driving distance
- Rupertswood Park - 3 minute walking distance
- Doctor Charles McKay Reserve - 7 minute walking distance
- West HQ - 5 minute driving distance
- Sydney Gymnastic and Aquatic Centre - 6 minute driving distance
- Westfield Mount Druitt - 4 minute driving distance
- Mount Druitt Hospital - 5 minute driving distance
Heroes with Ability – join our weekly sports program
Afford partners with Heroes with Ability to give people living with disability the opportunity to achieve their wellbeing goals through sport. Click here to find out more information.
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.
This spacious house features a formal lounge and dining area, open-plan family room and separate rumpus room. It also has a renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benches, stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop.