- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Ramp Access
- Accessible Bathroom
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Storage For Personal Items
- Private Room
- Accessible Kitchen
- Open Plan Living
- Wide Doorframes
- Wide Pathway
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
There are two vacancies, ideally suited to middle-aged people who can walk by themselves. Both bedrooms are large with built-in wardrobes. The people living in this house use wheelchairs and enjoy being social and likes making new friends.
About the Community
Clyde North is a suburb in Melbourne and a 50-minute drive from the central business district (CBD). The neighbourhood is close to shops, community gardens, parks, and reserves.
Parks and Recreation
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne - 13 minute driving distance
- Cascades On Clyde Wetlands Parkrun - 16 minute walking distance, 3 minute driving distance
- Clyde Grand Reserve - 3 minute walking distance, 1 minute driving distance
- Cranbourne Racecourse & Recreation Reserve - 11 minute driving distance
- Casey Stadium - 7 minute driving distance
- Heather Grove Outdoor Gym - 3 minute walking distance, 1 minute driving distance
- Afford Lifestyle Centre, Noble Park - 28 minute driving distance
- Selandra Rise Shopping Centre - 8 minute walking distance, 2 minute driving distance
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre - 9 minute driving distance
- Clyde North Lifestyle Centre - 4 minute driving distance
- Eden Rise Village - 10 minute driving distance
- Monash Health Casey Hospital - 12 minute driving distance
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.