- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Rooms
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Open Plan Living
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
There is one vacancy, ideally suited to people who enjoy being social. The two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning.
About the Community
Crestmead is a suburb in the City of Logan and a 30-minute drive from Brisbane. Crestmead is a quiet friendly neighbourhood. It is perfect for nature lovers who enjoy exploring parks, community gardens and walking tracks.
Parks and Recreation
- Crestmead Park - 15 minute walking distance, 7 minute driving distance
- Judith Park - 15 minute walking distance, 3 minute driving distance
- Berriba Wetlands - 12 minute driving distance
- Afford Lifestyle Centre, Beenleigh - 21 minute driving distance
- Crestmead Central Shopping Centre - 7 minute driving distance
- Logan Hospital - 16 minute driving distance
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.
This house is great for people who love to entertain. The house is spacious with open plan living, a large theatre room, outdoor entertainment area and a heated inground pool. The house is a short walk to the beach.