- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Supported-Independent-Living House Category
- Ramp Access
- Accessible Bathroom
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Storage For Personal Items
- Private Room
- Accessible Kitchen
- Open Plan Living
- Wide Doorframes
- Wide Pathway
- Secure Backyard
- Entertainment Area
There are no vacancies for this listing.
About the Community
Cranbourne East is a suburb in Melbourne and a 40-minute drive to the Mornington Peninsula. The neighbourhood is close to restaurants, shops and parks.
Parks and Recreation
- Atrus Park - 15 minute walking distance, 3 minute driving distance
- Dartmoor Drive Reserve - 8 minute walking distance, 2 minute driving distance
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne - 14 minute driving distance
- Casey Stadium - 6 minute driving distance
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre - 7 minute driving distance
Stay connected with CareApp
CareApp is a communication platform to keep you connected with your family and friends. The app is easy to use, safe and secure so you can share photos, videos and important updates. CareApp is available for all our clients. Click here for more information.
Assisted Living Support
Afford can provide 24/7 assisted living support if you need it which includes help with personal care and cooking. We also have Afford vehicles so we can take you to appointments, the shops, or other social events.
Afford’s SIL Homes
Afford has a range of SIL homes to suit different needs.