No matter where you are in your NDIS journey, have a chat to our friendly team today about how we can help you maximise your plan and coordinate your supports.
What our Support Coordinators Can Do For You
If your NDIS plan includes Coordination of Supports, then our experienced Support Coordinators are available to guide you and your family throughout the process. We support our clients and their families by:
- Guiding you through the NDIS process including identifying your goals and selecting the best services to meet your needs
- Assisting with managing a budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreements
- Discussing in home care respite, if this is required
- Offering support during NDIS plan reviews
- Navigating and utilising plans yearly, with budgets approved by the NDIS
- Assisting with Housing Pathways – Being there for you in times of crisis
Bilingual services available!
You’ll be able to take advantage of benefits such as:
Afford’s Support Coordination team offers recovery coaching, designed to support people with psychosocial disability.
Working with a one on one recovery coach, we can assist you in identifying your strengths, personal abilities and aspirations, to utilise them to build effective management plans for your wellbeing.
Recovery oriented practice acknowledges that recovery is not necessarily about a cure but instead assisting people in living a full and meaningful life. It is a strength-based approach that is underpinned by strong and respectful relationships. Each person’s journey will be different.
The recovery coaches also work in partnership and collaboration with your clinical mental health services.
Specialist Support Coordination
A Specialist Support Coordinator offers a higher level of Support Coordination which may include managing complex challenges in health, education or housing.
Your Specialist Support Coordinator is likely to have a specified and relevant qualification that allows them to assist you in navigating the NDIS.
The desired outcome of Specialist Support Coordination is that complexities and barriers affecting a person’s capacity and ability to implement their plan are reduced.
We Care About You!
Get in touch to achieve your NDIS goals and let your abilities soar with Afford!